Skip to Main Content
Better trees for metropolitan landscapes: symposium proceedingsAuthor(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-22. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experinment Station. 256 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (24.3 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1976. Better trees for metropolitan landscapes: symposium proceedings. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-22. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experinment Station. 256 p.
- 1974 at the Northeastern Station
- 2001, Research and Development Highlights, USDA Forest Service Northeastern Research Station
- 1999, Research and Development Highlights, USDA Forest Service Northeastern Research Station
XML: View XML