Experimental forests, ranges, and watersheds in the Northern Rocky Mountains: A compendium of outdoor laboratories in Utah, Idaho, and MontanaAuthor(s): Wyman C. Schmidt; Judy L. Friede
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. INT-GTR-334. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Research Station. 117 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Intermountain Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (14.84 MB)
DescriptionThis is a compendium of experimental forests, ranges, watersheds, and other outdoor laboratories, formally established by the Forest Service and Agricultural Research Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the universities in Utah, Idaho, and Montana. The purposes, histories, natural resource bases, data bases, past and current studies, locations, and who to contact for information are given for these areas that represent ecosystems ranging from deserts to cold subalpine forests.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchmidt, Wyman C.; Friede, Judy L., compilers. 1996. Experimental forests, ranges, and watersheds in the Northern Rocky Mountains: A compendium of outdoor laboratories in Utah, Idaho, and Montana. Gen. Tech. Rep. INT-GTR-334. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Research Station. 117 p.
Keywordsforest research, range research, watershed research, demonstration forests, Northern Alliance, Northern Rocky Mountains
- Experimental forests and ranges. Field research facilities of the Pacific Southwest Research Station.
- Native and agricultural forests at risk to a changing climate in the Northern Plains
- What to see and where to find it on the Priest River Experimental Forest Idaho
XML: View XML