Skip to Main Content
Weather summaries for Coram Experimental Forest, northwestern Montana-an International Biosphere ReserveAuthor(s): Roger D. Hungerford; Joyce A. Schlieter
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. INT-GTR-160. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Forest and Range Experiment Station. 34 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Intermountain Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.88 MB)
DescriptionPresents weather data summaries (1934-82) for most of the weather stations within the Coram Experimental Forest (a Biosphere Reserve) in northwestern Montana and for three stations adjacent to the Forest. These data aid in the interpretation of silvicultural and other biological research, particularly the relationships of climatological variations to forest growth and productivity.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHungerford, Roger D.; Schlieter, Joyce A. 1984. Weather summaries for Coram Experimental Forest, northwestern Montana-an International Biosphere Reserve. Gen. Tech. Rep. INT-GTR-160. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Forest and Range Experiment Station. 34 p.
Keywordsclimate, weather, temperature, precipitation, solar irradiance, frostfree, northwestern Montana, Biosphere Reserve
- A portable station for recording fire weather data
- Estimation of fire danger in Hawai'i using limited weather data and simulation
- Climate and forest fires in Montana and northern Idaho, 1909-1919
XML: View XML