Skip to Main Content
Creativity abhors prescriptionAuthor(s): Kurt Riitters
Source: Landscape Ecology 26:1359
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (89.15 KB)
DescriptionEric Gustafson (2011) has initiated a discussion aimed at advancing the field of landscape ecology by revising scientific publication formats including better use of information technology. I empathize with Eric - it is difficult to determine quickly if a paper is worth reading, and some papers were not worth reading after all.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRiitters, Kurt. 2011. Creativity abhors prescription. Landscape Ecology 26:1359.
- Publishing landscape ecology research in the 21st Century
- On measurements of Effective Residual Ink Concentration (ERIC) of deinked papers using Kubelka-Munk theory
- A new approach to measurement of effective residual ink concentration of deinked papers
XML: View XML