Skip to Main Content
Creativity abhors prescriptionAuthor(s): Kurt Riitters
Source: Landscape Ecology 26:1359
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (89.15 KB)
DescriptionEric Gustafson (2011) has initiated a discussion aimed at advancing the field of landscape ecology by revising scientific publication formats including better use of information technology. I empathize with Eric - it is difficult to determine quickly if a paper is worth reading, and some papers were not worth reading after all.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRiitters, Kurt. 2011. Creativity abhors prescription. Landscape Ecology 26:1359.
- Publishing landscape ecology research in the 21st Century
- On measurements of Effective Residual Ink Concentration (ERIC) of deinked papers using Kubelka-Munk theory
- A new approach to measurement of effective residual ink concentration of deinked papers
XML: View XML