Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Proceedings of the symposium on intensive culture of northern forest typesAuthor(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-29. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 356p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (19.0 MB)
DescriptionA report on the symposium held in July 1976 at the University of Maine, Orono, containing 35 papers presented at the meeting.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station. 1977. Proceedings of the symposium on intensive culture of northern forest types. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-29. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 356p.
- 1974 at the Northeastern Station
- Publications of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 1995
- 1975 at the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
XML: View XML