Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the 16th Wildland Shrub Symposium: Threats to Shrubland Ecosystem Integrity; 2010 May 18-20 Logan, UTAuthor(s): Thomas A. Monaco; Eugene W. Schupp; Rosemary L. Pendleton; Stanley G. Kitchen; Patsy K. Palacios
Source: Natural Resources and Environmental Issues: Vol. 17, Article 1. 303 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (11.41 MB)
DescriptionThe 29 papers in this proceedings are divided into the main organized sessions of the 16th Wildland Shrub Symposium, including the plenary session to introduce the theme of threats to shrubland ecosystem integrity, impacts of energy development and reclamation on ecosystem function, invasive plant ecology. wildlife habitats: impacts and restoration opportunities, historical perspectives in shrublands, ecosystem threats due to fire in the Mojave Desert, and modeling and monitoring of shrubland ecosystems. An overarching goal of the symposium was to make linkages between research and management.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMonaco, Thomas A.; Schupp, Eugene W.; Pendleton, Rosemary L.; Kitchen, Stanley G.; Palacios, Patsy K. 2011. Proceedings of the 16th Wildland Shrub Symposium: Threats to Shrubland Ecosystem Integrity; 2010 May 18-20 Logan, UT. Natural Resources and Environmental Issues: Vol. 17, Article 1. 303 p.
Keywordswildland shrubs, wildlife habitat, disturbance regimes, restoration, monitoring, energy development impacts
- Shrubland ecosystem genetics and biodiversity: proceedings
- Proceedings-Shrublands under fire: disturbance and recovery in a changing world; 2006 June 6-8; Cedar City, UT
- Shrublands under fire: Disturbance and recovery in a changing world
XML: View XML