Skip to Main Content
Phytophthora lateralis.Author(s): E.M. Hansen
Source: Forest Phytophthoras. 1(1). 5 p. [early view]
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
View PDF (291.13 KB)
DescriptionPhytophthora lateralis was named by Tucker and Milbrath in 1942. There are no known synonyms. P. lateralis was classified in morphological group V by Stamps et al. (1990); the group includes homothallic species with paragynous antheridia and nonpapillate, proliferating sporangia.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHansen, E.M. 2011. Phytophthora lateralis. Forest Phytophthoras. 1(1). 5 p. [early view] doi: 10.5399/osu/fp.1.1.1816
KeywordsPhytophthora lateralis, forest Phytophthoras, Port-Orford-Cedar root disease, Chamaecyparis lawsoniana
- Operational program to develop Phytophthora lateralis-resistant populations of Port-Orford-cedar (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana)
- Nine year survival of 16 Phytophthora lateralis resistant and susceptible Port-Orford-Cedar families in a Southern Oregon field trial
- Root and aerial infections of Chamaecyparis lawsoniana by Phytophthora lateralis : a new threat for European countries
XML: View XML