Skip to Main Content
Florida, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Mark J. Brown; Jarek Nowak
Source: e-Science Update SRS–043. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.67 MB)
DescriptionForest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) factsheets are produced periodically to keep the public up to date on the extent and condition of the forest lands in each State. This factsheet is an annualized update of the full 5-year cycle of panel data completed in 2007 and updated by reprocessing with new 2009 and 2010 panel data. It represents 5 years of data, 40 percent of which are new since the last factsheet produced for 2007. The new data results in a “moving” average, and keeps the inventory more up to date than if reported every 5 years at the end of the next full cycle of panels. Because these data represent a sample rather than a complete inventory of conditions, the most reliable trend information is obtained by comparing data from two full cycles (5 years of data) of completed panels. This factsheet is based on data collected in 2007, 2009, and 2010. The data herein was extracted from the FIA Evalidator interface on the SRS FIA Web site on September 19, 2011 at http://apps.fs.fed.us/Evalidator/tmattribute.jsp.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrown, Mark J.; Nowak, Jarek. 2012. Florida, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS–043. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
- North Carolina, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Florida, 2011-forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- North Carolina, 2011 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
XML: View XML