Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Virginia, 1992Author(s): Tony G. Johnson
Source: Resour. Bull. SE-131. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 76 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights the principal findings of the sixth forest survey of Virginia. Field work began in October 1990 and was completed in January 1992. Five previous surveys, completed in 1940, 1957, 1966, 1977, and 1986, provide statistics for measuring changes and trends over the past 52 years. The primary emphasis in this report is on the changes and trends since 1986. Previously reported figures have been adjusted to provide the best estimate of change.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationJohnson, Tony G. 1992. Forest statistics for Virginia, 1992. Resour. Bull. SE-131. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 76 p.
- Forest statistics for the Northern Piedmont of Virginia, 1992
- Forest statistics for the Northern Mountains of Virginia, 1992
- Forest statistics for the Southern Coastal Plain of South Carolina, 1987
XML: View XML