Skip to Main Content
Invasive Species Science Update (No. 5)Author(s): Dean Pearson; Yvette Ortega
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 9 p.
Publication Series: Science Bulletins and Newsletters
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.98 MB)
DescriptionWelcome to the fifth issue of the Rocky Mountain Research Station's (RMRS) Invasive Species Science Update. The newsletter is produced by the RMRS Invasive Species Working Group (ISWG), which is a core group of scientists who volunteer to coordinate outreach of RMRS invasive species science to managers and the public. After publishing the past four newsletters, we've concluded that an annual issue will best represent the pace of new science and keep users abreast of the latest research. Subsequent issues will occur each fall. The ISWG also disperses its recent research findings through periodic white papers and our website. The latest white paper, "Rocky Mountain Research Station Invasive Species Visionary White Paper," is in press and due out soon. It provides an overview of RMRS invasives science coverage and gaps through 2011. We'll distribute it to this mailing list and post it on our website at http://www.rmrs.nau.edu/invasive_species/index.php. All of our products, including all newsletters and publication lists, can be found at this website.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPearson, Dean; Ortega, Yvette, eds. 2011. Invasive Species Science Update (No. 5). Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 9 p.
Keywordsinvasive species, wildfire, exotic forbs, spider research, noxious weeds, brook trout, native cutthroat trout, downy brome, native shrubs, Eurasian collared-doves
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 7)
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 9)
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 6)
XML: View XML