Skip to Main Content
SOLVE II USERS MANUAL: A procedural guide for a sawmill analysisAuthor(s): Edward L. Adams; Daniel E. Dunmire
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-44. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 18 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.76 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAdams, Edward L.; Dunmire, Daniel E. 1978. SOLVE II USERS MANUAL: A procedural guide for a sawmill analysis. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-44. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 18 p
XML: View XML