Proceedings of the 2010 Northeastern Recreation Research SymposiumAuthor(s): Cherie LeBlanc Fisher; Clifton E., Jr., eds. Watts
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-94. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 261 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (6 MB)
DescriptionContains articles presented at the 2010 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Contents cover tourism marketing, fish and wildlife, place meaning, leisure and demographics, nature-based tourism, methods, leisure motives, outdoor recreation management, outdoor recreation among specific populations, leisure constraints, environmental attitudes and values, leisure cognition, environmental education, wildland-urban interface issues, and attribute evaluation and preference.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFisher, Cherie LeBlanc; Watts, Clifton E., Jr., eds. 2012. Proceedings of the 2010 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-94. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 261 p.
Keywordsfish and wildlife, environmental attitudes, leisure, recreation, tourism, wildland-urban interface
- Proceedings of the 2006 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2007 northeastern recreation research symposium
- Proceedings of the 2008 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
XML: View XML