Skip to Main Content
The Northeastern Research Station Strategic Framework: Regional Focus, Global PerspectiveAuthor(s): Northeastern Research Station
Source: United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station, 16 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
DescriptionThe Northeastern Research Station Strategic Framework sets forth the strategic goals to provide information and technology required to ensure the sustainability of Northeastern forests and the goods and services they provide.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Research Station 2000. The Northeastern Research Station Strategic Framework: Regional Focus, Global Perspective. United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station, 16 p.
- Rocky Mountain Research Station: Strategic Framework
- The Northeastern area's objectives and beliefs responses regarding forests and grasslands: 2004 survey results
- Strategic operations planning - it's not just for wilderness! How the Strategic Operations Planner can help
XML: View XML