Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Recycling In The U.S. Pallet Industry: 1995Author(s): Robert J. Bush; Vijay S. Reddy; Matthew S Bumgardner; James L. Chamberlain; Philip A. Araman
Source: Center for Forest Products Marketing, Virginia Tech. 19 pp.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (9 KB)
DescriptionThis report provides the results of a study that investigated recovery and recycling of pallets by U.S. manufacturers listed under the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code 2448. In Spring 1996, data were collected using a mail survey of 1,687 pallet companies across the United States. Using these data we estimated the volume and type of recycling being done by the entire pallet industry.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBush, Robert J.; Reddy, Vijay S.; Bumgardner, Matthew S; Chamberlain, James L.; Araman, Philip A. 1997. Recycling In The U.S. Pallet Industry: 1995. Center for Forest Products Marketing, Virginia Tech. 19 pp.
- Recovery, reuse and recycling by the United States wood packaging industry: 1993-2006
- Recycling In The U.S. Pallet Industry: 1993
- New PDS will predict performance of pallets made with used parts
XML: View XML