Skip to Main Content
Population Dynamics of the Gypsy Moth: An Annotated Bibliography.Author(s): R.W. Campbell; L. C. Levitan; E.R. Sobecki; M.F. Tardiff
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-48. U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station, Broomall, PA. 124 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (11.03 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCampbell, R.W.; Levitan, L. C.; Sobecki, E.R.; Tardiff, M.F. 1978. Population Dynamics of the Gypsy Moth: An Annotated Bibliography. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-48. U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station, Broomall, PA. 124 p.
- A simple technique for collecting chyle from the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar L.
- Passage of nucleopolyhedrosis virus by avian and mammalian predators of the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar
- Isolation and characterization of juvenile hormone esterase from gypsy moth (Lymantria dispar)
XML: View XML