Skip to Main Content
The campground industry--recent national trendsAuthor(s): Malcolm I. Bevins; Wilbur F. LaPage; Daniel P. Wilcox
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-53. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 41 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.68 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBevins, Malcolm I.; LaPage, Wilbur F.; Wilcox, Daniel P. 1979. The campground industry--recent national trends. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-53. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 41 p.
- Classification of Pinus patula, P. tecunumanii, P. oocarpa, P. caribaea var. hondurensis, and Related Taxonomic Entities
- Forest cooperatives: a bibliography
- The forest resources of New Hampshire
XML: View XML