Skip to Main Content
Some Environmental Effects of Cable Logging in Appalachian ForestsAuthor(s): James H. Patric
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-55. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 29 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (9.28 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPatric, James H. 1980. Some Environmental Effects of Cable Logging in Appalachian Forests. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-55. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 29 p.
XML: View XML