Acta Cientifica vol. 23(1-3)Author(s): Ariel E. Lugo
Source: Acta Cientifica. Vol. 23(1-3): 128 p.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: View PDF (11.98 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLugo, Ariel E., ed. 2009. Acta Cientifica. Vol. 23(1-3): 128 p.
KeywordsPuerto Rico, general science, environment, scientific method, teachers, students, science education, conservation
- Transforming participatory science into socioecological praxis: valuing marginalized environmental knowledges in the face of the neoliberalization of nature and science
- Personal and organizational influences to the use of fire and fuels research by federal agency managers
- Acta Cientifica vol. 22(1-3)
XML: View XML