Proceedings 1980 National Outdoor Recreation Trends SymposiumAuthor(s): Wilbur F. LaPage; [Chairman]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-57. Vol. I and II. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 249p. and 223p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (58.92 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLaPage, Wilbur F.; [Chairman] 1980. Proceedings 1980 National Outdoor Recreation Trends Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-57. Vol. I and II. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 249p. and 223p.
- Effect of cross grain on stress waves in lumber
- Accelerating the kiln drying of oak
- Southern pulpwood production, 1980
XML: View XML