Skip to Main Content
Louisiana, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Sonja N. Oswalt; Tony G. Johnson
Source: e-Science Update SRS–050. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.35 MB)
DescriptionThis science update provides an overview of forest resources in Louisiana based on an inventory conducted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program at the Southern Research Station. This update compares data from the 2005 periodic and 2010 annualized data. The 2010 annualized data consists of 70 percent data collected in 2005 (field dates 2001 to 2005 with isolated plot revisits occurring in 2007 and 2008) and 30 percentcollected using the new annualized data collection system (collected from 2009 to 2010) to form a “moving average.”
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationOswalt, Sonja N.; Johnson, Tony G. 2012. Louisiana, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS–050. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
- Mississippi, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Forests of Pennsylvania, 2015
- Forests of Michigan, 2015
XML: View XML