Skip to Main Content
Trends in financing and availability of capitalAuthor(s): Donald G. Schink
Source: In: LaPage, Wilbur F., ed. Proceedings 1980 National Outdoor Recreation Trends Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-57. Vols. I and II. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station: 41-45.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (654.16 KB)
DescriptionThe past, present and future of recreation enterprise financing is developed in this paper. Developers need to utilize all available methods of financing sound projects. The long-term solution to the problems depend on better information, improved educational programs, and a loan program tailored to the needs of this industry.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchink, Donald G. 1980. Trends in financing and availability of capital. In: LaPage, Wilbur F., ed. Proceedings 1980 National Outdoor Recreation Trends Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-57. Vols. I and II. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station: 41-45.
- Public attitudes about financing municipal recreation
- Ecosystem service markets 101: supply and demand for nature
- Open space preservation, property value, and optimal spatial configuration
XML: View XML