Skip to Main Content
Hardwood Dimension Stock and Furniture Parts Including Export OpportunitiesAuthor(s): Philip A. Araman; Fred Lamb
Source: Industrial Development Opportunities for Wood Products in Virginia. pp. 12-13.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (26 KB)
DescriptionThis article gives a description of dimension stock and its uses as well as its marketing potential for Virginia and the United States. It also briefly explains the production process for dimension stock and furniture parts.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAraman, Philip A.; Lamb, Fred. 1990. Hardwood Dimension Stock and Furniture Parts Including Export Opportunities. Industrial Development Opportunities for Wood Products in Virginia. pp. 12-13.
- Use of hardwood dimension stock by the southern furniture industry
- Optimizing Product Attributes to Gain Competitive Advantage in Markets for Hardwood Lumber
- Hardwood Export Markets: A Look at the Past, A Look at the Future
XML: View XML