Trees for Reclamation Symposium ProceedingsAuthor(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-61. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 135 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (8.6 MB)
DescriptionA collection of 30 papers presented at the symposium on trees for reclamation in the Eastern United States held October 27-29, 1980, Lexington, Kentucky, and sponsored by the USDA Forest Service and Interstate Mining Compact Commission.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1980. Trees for Reclamation Symposium Proceedings. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-61. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 135 p.
KeywordsStrip mining, afforestation
- 1974 at the Northeastern Station
- 2001, Research and Development Highlights, USDA Forest Service Northeastern Research Station
- 1999, Research and Development Highlights, USDA Forest Service Northeastern Research Station
XML: View XML