Skip to Main Content
Abstracts of urban forestry research in progress--1979Author(s): Rowan A. Rowntree; Judith L. Wolfe; [compilers]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-60. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 72 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.21 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRowntree, Rowan A.; Wolfe, Judith L.; [compilers] 1980. Abstracts of urban forestry research in progress--1979. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-60. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 72 p.
- Nursery Diseases of Southern Hardwoods
- History and range of Norway maple
- Quantifying the role of urban forests in removing atmospheric carbon dioxide
XML: View XML