Skip to Main Content
A computer program to map tree crown shadows in the urban forestAuthor(s): Howard G. Halverson; Joseph C. Mawson; Brian R. Payne
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-59. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.04 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHalverson, Howard G.; Mawson, Joseph C.; Payne, Brian R. 1980. A computer program to map tree crown shadows in the urban forest. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-59. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 16 p.
XML: View XML