Skip to Main Content
East Texas, 2011 forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Jason A. Cooper; James W. Bentley
Source: e-Science Update SRS–052. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.56 MB)
DescriptionThis science update summarizes the findings of the annual inventory conducted by the Southern Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Program in cooperation with the Texas Forest Service of the forest resource attributes in east Texas. The 254 counties of Texas are consolidated into 7 FIA survey units—southeast (unit 1), northeast (unit 2), north central (unit 3), south (unit 4), west central (unit 5), northwest (unit 6), and west (unit 7). East Texas is made up of units 1 and 2 with a total of 43 counties, while the central and west Texas consists of units 3 thru 7 (fig. 1). This overview represents the 2007-11 moving average for east Texas provided by a remeasurement of annual inventory plots.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCooper, Jason A.; Bentley, James W. 2012. East Texas, 2011 forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS–052. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
- Texas, 2008 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Texas, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- East Texas, 2012—Forest Inventory and Analysis Factsheet
XML: View XML