Skip to Main Content
U. S. Forest Service American Chestnut Cooperators' MeetingAuthor(s): Clay H. Smith
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-64. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 20 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.51 MB)
DescriptionOn January 8 and 9, 1980, a 2-day meeting of U.S. Forest Service American chestnut cooperators was held at Pipestem State Park, Pipestem, West Virginia. A total of 43 talks were given a t this meeting. All speakers provided short abstracts of their talks; these abstracts are presented here.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationSmith, Clay H. 1981. U. S. Forest Service American Chestnut Cooperators'' Meeting. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-64. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 20 p.
- Proceedings, USDA Forest Service American Chestnut cooperators' meeting
- Leaf physiology and morphology of Castanea dentata (Marsh) Borkh., Castanea mollissima Blume, and three backcross breeding generations planted in the southern Appalachians, USA
- American Chestnut, Rhododendron, and the Future Of Appalachian Cove Forests
XML: View XML