Skip to Main Content
U. S. Forest Service American Chestnut Cooperators' MeetingAuthor(s): Clay H. Smith
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-64. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 20 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (5.51 MB)
DescriptionOn January 8 and 9, 1980, a 2-day meeting of U.S. Forest Service American chestnut cooperators was held at Pipestem State Park, Pipestem, West Virginia. A total of 43 talks were given a t this meeting. All speakers provided short abstracts of their talks; these abstracts are presented here.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, Clay H. 1981. U. S. Forest Service American Chestnut Cooperators'' Meeting. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-64. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 20 p.
- Proceedings, USDA Forest Service American Chestnut cooperators' meeting
- Leaf physiology and morphology of Castanea dentata (Marsh) Borkh., Castanea mollissima Blume, and three backcross breeding generations planted in the southern Appalachians, USA
- American Chestnut, Rhododendron, and the Future Of Appalachian Cove Forests
XML: View XML