Skip to Main Content
The impact of deer on forest vegetation in PennsylvaniaAuthor(s): David A. Marquis; Ronnie Brenneman
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-65. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 7p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.92 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMarquis, David A.; Brenneman, Ronnie. 1981. The impact of deer on forest vegetation in Pennsylvania. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-65. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 7p.
XML: View XML