Skip to Main Content
Social research in the backcountry: A compendium of survey questionsAuthor(s): Herbert E. Echelberger; Lance K. Cannon; Leonard E. Raymond; Steve Adler
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-67. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 131p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.85 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationEchelberger, Herbert E.; Cannon, Lance K.; Raymond, Leonard E.; Adler, Steve. 1982. Social research in the backcountry: A compendium of survey questions. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-67. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 131p
- Factors affecting dispersion of backcountry campsites
- Species composition of developing Central Appalachian hardwood stands following clearcutting
- Influence of landscape geomorphology on large wood jams and salmonids in an old-growth river of Upper Michigan
XML: View XML