Skip to Main Content
A guide for revegetating coal minesoils in the Eastern United States: Vegetation EstablishmentAuthor(s): Willis G. Vogel
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-68. Broomall, PA: U. S. department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 123-157 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.54 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVogel, Willis G. 1981. A guide for revegetating coal minesoils in the Eastern United States: Vegetation Establishment. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-68. Broomall, PA: U. S. department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 123-157 p.
XML: View XML