Skip to Main Content
Sugar maple research: sap production, processing, and marketing of maple syrupAuthor(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-72. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 109 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (26.84 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1982. Sugar maple research: sap production, processing, and marketing of maple syrup. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-72. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 109 p.
- Sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh.)
- Spatial relationships between sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh), sugar maple decline, slope, aspect, and atmospheric deposition in northern Pennsylvania
- History of sugar maple decline
XML: View XML