Skip to Main Content
Number of residual trees: a guide for selection cuttingAuthor(s): Clay H. Smith; Neil I. Lamson
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-80. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 33 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.53 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, Clay H.; Lamson, Neil I. 1982. Number of residual trees: a guide for selection cutting. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-80. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 33 p.
XML: View XML