Skip to Main Content
Forestry Research in the Northeast, 1980-81Author(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-81. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 56 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (8.9 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1983. Forestry Research in the Northeast, 1980-81. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-81. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 56 p.
- Genetic differences in juvenile Shumard oak
- Forest statistics for Maine: 1971 and 1982
- Amendment to "Guide To Hardwood Log Grading" (revised 1965)
XML: View XML