Skip to Main Content
The period of seasonal growth of ponderosa pine and associated speciesAuthor(s): H.A. Fowells
Source: Journal of Forestry. 39(7): 601-608
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (159.18 KB)
DescriptionThe period of seasonal growth of trees is not only an interesting natural phenomenon but also may be an important factor in the execution of certain field studies. The data presented indicate some significant differences among the periods of growth of certain coniferous species and in the period of growth of ponderosa pine at different locations.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationFowells, H.A. 1941. The period of seasonal growth of ponderosa pine and associated species. Journal of Forestry. 39(7): 601-608.
- Management of ponderosa pine nutrition through fertilization
- Fire ecology of ponderosa pine and the rebuilding of fire-resilient ponderosa pine ecosystems
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML