Skip to Main Content
Kentucky, 2010—forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Christopher M. Oswalt
Source: e-Science Update SRS–057. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 6 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.04 MB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for the Commonwealth of Kentucky based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Program at the Southern Research Station of the U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service in cooperation with the Kentucky Department of Natural Resources Division of Forestry. These estimates, along with Web-posted supplemental tables, will be updated annually. For more information regarding past inventory reports for Kentucky, inventory program information, field sampling methodology, and estimation procedures, please refer to the additional information at the end of this report.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationOswalt, Christopher M. 2012. Kentucky, 2010—forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS–057. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 6 p.
- Kentucky, 2011-forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Forests of Kentucky, 2013
- Invasive plants found in Kentucky forests, 2009 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
XML: View XML