Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
DESIM: A system for designing and simulating hardwood sawmill systemsAuthor(s): Edward L. Adams
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-89. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 71 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (977.63 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAdams, Edward L. 1984. DESIM: A system for designing and simulating hardwood sawmill systems. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-89. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 71 p.
- Design and Evaluation of Log-To-Dimension Manufacturing Systems Using System Simulation
- Decision support systems for ecosystem management: An evaluation of existing systems
- Agroforestry systems and valuation methodologies
XML: View XML