Skip to Main Content
DESIM user's manual: a procedural guide for designing and simulating hardwood sawmill systemsAuthor(s): Edward L. Adams
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-94. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 58 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (3.87 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAdams, Edward L. 1984. DESIM user''s manual: a procedural guide for designing and simulating hardwood sawmill systems. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-94. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 58 p.
- OPTIGRAMI V2 user's guide
- Testing woody fuel consumption models for application in Australian southern eucalypt forest fires
- OPTIGRAMI for PC's: User's Manual (Version l.0)
XML: View XML