Skip to Main Content
A fire danger rating system for HawaiiAuthor(s): Robert E. Burgan; Francis M. Fujioka; George H. Hirata
Source: Fire Technology 10(4):275-281
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
View PDF (442.94 KB)
DescriptionExtremes in rainfall on the Hawaiian Islands make it difficult to judge forest fire danger conditions. The use of an automatic data collection and computer processing system helps to monitor the problem.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBurgan, Robert E.; Fujioka, Francis M.; Hirata, George H. 1974. A fire danger rating system for Hawaii. Fire Technology 10(4):275-281
- Seasonal fire danger forecasts for the USA
- Probability based models for estimation of wildfire risk
- Standard fire behavior fuel models: a comprehensive set for use with Rothermel's surface fire spread model
XML: View XML