Skip to Main Content
A forester's atlas of the NortheastAuthor(s): Neal P. Kingsley
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-95. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 96 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (7.83 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKingsley, Neal P. 1985. A forester''s atlas of the Northeast. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-95. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 96 p.
- Predictor sort sampling, tight t`s, and the analysis of covariance : theory, tables, and examples
- A look at Kentucky's lumber industry
- Wisconsin's forest resources in 2000.
XML: View XML