Proceedings, Symposium: Microbial control of spruce budworms and gypsy mothsAuthor(s): David G. Grimble; Franklin B. Lewis
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-100. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station Broomall, PA. 175 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (13.03 MB)
DescriptionPresents state-of-the art information on the development and use of microbial insecticides.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGrimble, David G.; Lewis, Franklin B. 1985. Proceedings, Symposium: Microbial control of spruce budworms and gypsy moths. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-100. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station Broomall, PA. 175 p.
- Forest management guidelines for controlling wild grapevines
- A forester's atlas of the Northeast
- The forest resources of Kentucky
XML: View XML