Skip to Main Content
North American Wood Waste Forum: Summary of Group Feedback, 2-3, 2012Author(s): Bob Falk
Source: USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, General Technical Report
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
View PDF (619.42 KB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes the feedback and recommendations of the North American Wood Recovery Group. This report summarizes the barriers and opportunities in wood recovery, reuse, and recycling as identified by this group of stakeholders from the wood industry, waste industry, and relevant government agencies.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFalk, Bob. 2012. North American Wood Waste Forum: Summary of Group Feedback, 2-3, 2012. USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, General Technical Report, FPL-GTR-216, 2012.
Keywordswood, recycling, reuse, recovery, salvage, deconstruction
- Wood Protection Research Council: Research Priorities 2013
- Uses for Sawdust, Shavings, And Waste Chips
- Proceedings of the Symposium on Nondestructive Testing of Wood.
XML: View XML