Skip to Main Content
Managing cavity trees for wildlife in the NortheastAuthor(s): Richard M. DeGraaf; Alex L. Shigo
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-101. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 22 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.16 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDeGraaf, Richard M.; Shigo, Alex L. 1985. Managing cavity trees for wildlife in the Northeast. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-101. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 22 p.
XML: View XML