Skip to Main Content
Termiticide field tests continue moving forwardAuthor(s): Bradford M. Kard
Source: Pest Control. February 1998.(4p.)
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (507 KB)
DescriptionThe author reports on existing and candidate termiticide field tests and the value of stainless steel mesh as an alternative barrier.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKard, Bradford M. 1998. Termiticide field tests continue moving forward. Pest Control. February 1998.(4p.)
- Structural Change in Southern Softwood Stumpage Markets
- Stickie removal using neutral enzymatic repulping pressure screening
- Adhesive in the buckling failure of corrugated fiberboard : a finite element investigation
XML: View XML