Proceedings: symposium on sustainable management of hemlock ecosystems in eastern North AmericaAuthor(s): Katherine A. McManus; Kathleen S. Shields; Dennis R. Souto; [Editors]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-267. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 237 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (19.44 MB)
DescriptionContains 31 papers and 20 poster presentations addressing hemlock silviculture, ecology, forest health, wildlife relationships, and marketing and utilization.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationMcManus, Katherine A.; Shields, Kathleen S.; Souto, Dennis R.; [Editors] 2000. Proceedings: symposium on sustainable management of hemlock ecosystems in eastern North America. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-267. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 237 p.
Keywordssilviculture, forest health
- Impacts of hemlock decline and ecological considerations for hemlock stand restoration following hemlock woolly adelgid outbreaks
- Resistance of hemlock species and hybrids to hemlock woolly adelgid
- Early regeneration following the presalvage cutting of hemlock from hemlock-dominated stands
XML: View XML