Skip to Main Content
Direct and indirect effects of millipedes on the decay of litter of varying lignin contentAuthor(s): Grizelle Gonzalez; Christina M. Murphy; Juliana Belén
Source: Sudarshana, P.; Nageswara-Rao, M.; and Soneji, J.R., eds. Tropical Forests. Intech (online publisher).
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: View PDF (363.58 KB)
Related Research Highlights
The Role of Millipedes in Tropical Ecosystems
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGonzalez, Grizelle; Murphy, Christina M.; Belén, Juliana. 2012. Direct and indirect effects of millipedes on the decay of litter of varying lignin content. Pages 37-50 in: Sudarshana, P.; Nageswara-Rao, M.; and Soneji, J.R., eds. Tropical Forests. Intech (online publisher). pages 37-50. Published online at: http://www.intechopen.com/books/tropical-forests
KeywordsMillipedes, decay, lignin, Puerto Rico, microcosms, tabonuco
- A review of above ground necromass in tropical forests
- Comparing litterfall and standing vegetation: assessing the footprint of litterfall traps
- Quantifying variation of soil arthropods using different sampling protocols: is diversity affected?
XML: View XML