Skip to Main Content
Black locust in the reclamation equationAuthor(s): Clark W. Ashby; Willis G. Vogel; Nelson F. Rogers
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-105. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.74 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationAshby, Clark W.; Vogel, Willis G.; Rogers, Nelson F. 1985. Black locust in the reclamation equation. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-105. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
- Black locust (Robinia pseudoacacia L.)
- The Effect of Heat Treatment on the chemical and color change of Black Locust (Robinia Pseudoacacia) wood flour
- Black locust - a bibliography
XML: View XML