Skip to Main Content
Virginia, 2001—forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Anita K. Rose
Source: e-Science Update SRS–058. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.04 MB)
DescriptionIn 2001, about 15,844,000 acres, or 62 percent, of Virginia was forested. Of the 15,844,000 acres of forest land, 15,467,000 acres were classifi ed as timberland, an increase of <1 percent since 1992 (table 1).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRose, Anita K. 2012. Virginia, 2001—forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS–058. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p.
- Virginia, 2007—forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- A discrete global grid of photointerpretation
- The importance and distribution of hickory
XML: View XML