Skip to Main Content
Proceedings IUFRO: Evaluation and planning of forestry research. International Union of Forestry Research Organizations (S6.O6-S6.O6.Ol)Author(s): Denver P. Burns
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-111. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experimental Station. 156 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (8.0 MB)
DescriptionContains 23 papers presented in six technical sessions on forestry research management planning and evaluation. Primary topics focus on nontraditional views and sources of information and emerging technologies affecting forestry research; methods for identifying research needs and strategies required for implementation; and research evaluation at the individual, program, and organizational levels.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBurns, Denver P., comp. 1986. Proceedings IUFRO: Evaluation and planning of forestry research. International Union of Forestry Research Organizations (S6.O6-S6.O6.Ol); 1985 July 25-26; Fort Collins, CO. NE-GTR-111. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 156 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-111.
- Forestry research evaluation: current progress, future directions.
- Alternative approaches to forestry research evaluation: an assessment.
- Forestry research in Asia and Pacific
XML: View XML