Skip to Main Content
MANAGE: A computer program to estimate costs and benefits associated with eastern hardwood managementAuthor(s): Chris B. LeDoux
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-112. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 7 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (612.32 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeDoux, Chris B. 1986. MANAGE: A computer program to estimate costs and benefits associated with eastern hardwood management. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-112. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 7 p.
- Intentional systems management: managing forests for biodiversity.
- Integrating fire management analysis into land management planning
- Visual management system and timber management application
XML: View XML