Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood—50 Years of Research: International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium SeriesAuthor(s): Robert J. Ross; Xiping Wang
Source: USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, General Technical Report, FPL-GTR-213, 2012.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
View PDF (300.03 KB)
DescriptionThe International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium Series was initiated by Washington State University and the USDA Forest Products Laboratory (FPL) in 1963 with the convening of a symposium on the topic of nondestructive testing of wood at FPL. Including that meeting, 17 symposia have been held during the last 50 years at various sites around the world that focus on nondestructive testing and evaluation of wood. The technical content of these symposia have been captured and published in hardcopy proceedings. The proceedings from this series of symposia are rather large; they contain over 6,000 pages of technical information related to the topic of nondestructive testing and evaluation of wood and wood products. Recently, many have expressed a need to have access to these proceedings in an electronic format. This General Technical Report was prepared to address that need.
Note: The size of this publication in its electronic state is 237 MBs in size. To obtain an electronic copy of the complete publication, please contact the FPL Front Desk using one of the two following means:
- Phone - (608) 231-9200, monday through friday between 08:00 am CT and 04:00 pm CT
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRoss, Robert J.; Wang, Xiping. 2012. Nondestructive testing and evaluation of wood—50 years of research: international nondestructive testing and evaluation of Wood Symposium Series. General Technical Report FPL-GTR-213. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 6,702 p.
KeywordsInternational Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium, nondestructive testing, nondestructive evaluation, wood, wood products
- Proceedings: 19th International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium
- Proceedings of the Symposium on Nondestructive Testing of Wood.
- Ultrasonic-Based Nondestructive Evaluation Methods for Wood: A Primer and Historical Review
XML: View XML